Yogurt at Yoh-Froz. The atmosphere was superb, and their mango parfait just leaves you drooling for more. Board games are also available for “rent” (without pay, just give them your ID which they’ll return after you return the board game) to customers. My cousins and I were supposed to play Cranium, but we apparently weren’t able to understand the instructions, so we went for Uno instead.
thought this was helpful!
The secret to a good parfait is in the layers.
Lemon Yogurt Cake
Things I always want to eat: fruit + yogurt parfaits
Summer lovin’. #yogurt (Taken with Instagram at Frolick)
Cinnamon Sugar Chips and Raspberry Yogurt
- 10 (6 inch) high quality flour tortillas
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons cinnamon (depending on how cinnamon-y you want it.)
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges. I just stacked them all on top of each other and did it at once. Mix together sugar and cinnamon, place in a close-able container.
- Spray both sides of the tortilla slices and place in the container with the cinnamon and sugar, about 6 wedges at a time. Put on lid and shake until all the wedges are coated. Place on a baking sheet in a single layer. Repeat until all chips have been coated. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until they begin to feel crispy to the touch (they will crisp up more as they cool). Cool and serve with yogurt dip.
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt (Greek yogurt would work as well)
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon raspberry preserves
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- Stir together all ingredients until combined. Garnish with fresh raspberries if desired. Serve with cinnamon sugar chips.
(Source: bakerita.com, via )
홍시 요거트 (red-ripe persimmon yogurt)
Yogurt looks good. (the plate too, haha)